- ARRT – 20 category A credits
- California – Accepted for CRTs, XTs, and supervisors/operators
- Texas – Directly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
This radiology continuing education course provides a thorough overview of more than 325 common diseases and disorders. Understanding a little more about what our patients are going through can give the imaging technologist (in any modality) greater appreciation for the vital role that we play in serving them. This is a useful course for any x-ray, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, and interventional radiologic technologist.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your XRAYUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 317-748-6101.