Huntington Memorial Hospital
Radiography Review Course
25 category A credits – $20
- ARRT – 25 category A credits
- California – Accepted for CRTs, XTs, and supervisors/operators
- Texas – Directly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
This xray continuing education course provides a thorough review of all the basics for any radiologic technologist. Topics such as patient communication and safety, positioning, radiation protection, technical factors, image quality – processing – evaluation, and fluoroscopy are covered. The course book itself will provide a lasting resource for techs throughout their career. Take care of all the CE credits needed for your ARRT biennium with this course alone.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your XRAYUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 317-748-6101.