- ARRT – 14 category A credits
- California – Not accepted
- Texas – Indirectly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
All radiographers will find this radiology CE course extremely useful. Medical terminology can seem complex, but learning to break down the words into parts (the prefix, root, and suffix), technologists can begin to more fully understand them. The course content includes topics such as word parts, anatomy terms, Greek and Latin roots, identifying word elements, physiology terms, body system terms, and many others.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
Kindle version – get reading app
Nook version – get reading app
then purchase extra post-test
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your XRAYUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 317-748-6101.