- ARRT – 18 category A credits
- California – Not accepted
- Texas – Indirectly Related
- Florida – Technical Category
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
Radiographers will find this radiology CE course especially interesting. The brain, as the center of the nervous system, provides coordination for most all of our bodily functions. Understanding more about the brain can give any imaging technologist more appreciation for our work as we seek to provide optimal images for this complex and intricate organ.
Step 1 – Purchase the course
- Book course
- Extra post-test
Step 2 – Download the post-test
Download – and print – the post-test. Take it at your own pace.
Step 3 – Submit the post-test
Submit the post-test answers for instant grading and CE certificate using the password found in your email receipt. The results and certificate are also immediately emailed to you.
Submit post-test answers
Reporting CE credits to the ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Go to ARRT.ORG and login (create an online account if needed).
- Report your CE credits as you renew your license – there will be a notice in your account if your CE credits are coming due (toward the end of your ARRT biennium).
- All the information needed to report your credits will be found on your XRAYUNITS CE certificate – you do not need to send them the acutal certificate (if done online). Need another certificate copy? Let us know on the Request Certificate Copy page – or by calling 317-748-6101.